Wednesday, February 10, 2010

WIP Wednesday

I am hopping on the WIP Wednesday bandwagon. I will do my best to post a new work-in-progress each and every Wednesday.
This week I am working on my 2nd attempt at a Baby Surprise Jacket. My first just didn't look all that nice. The yarn was too unsuited for the pattern, and colours were pooling all over the place. In this one though, the colours are coming out beautifully!
The yarn is Misti Alpaca Pima Cotton and Silk, and more details can be found here.



My second may not technically be a WIP yet, but I am planning on knitting up a couple of the cute kittens from "Toymaking With Children" for Sonika's waldorf kindergarten class. I think I can finish two on the ferry this afternoon. The yarn is some handspun llama from many years ago. It is very soft, and the colours are just perfect for a calico kitty.

No comments: