Friday, January 29, 2010

And now for something completely different.. Or, For the love of The Hidden Cameras.

Although I don't often blog about it, I love music. I love Canadian Independent Music, among many other well deserving genres. One of my favourite Canadian bands is The Hidden Cameras. I am lucky enough to be acquainted with some of the members of the band (Meadowvale and Toronto represent!), and this past fall I got to see them on three consecutive weekends on their North American tour, first in Toronto (at a dear friend's wedding!), then in my new hometown of Kingston and finally in Brooklyn, NY.

Below is a photo taken of me, up on stage in Brooklyn with The Hidden Cameras (and the ever-lovely Gentleman Reg) gleefully helping out with the final song of the night. It was also my birthday. And my three best friends were there with me. What a night.


Now, if you have the time, enjoy this charming video from last year.
Ladies and gentleman, "In the NA":

1 comment:

Mariam Weber said...

Lovely poost